If you wish to change your details or apply for another position you can access your information here
If there are no current vacancies, or no openings matching your profile, we encourage you to register an open application
. Your CV will be stored in our database, and we will contact you if your profile matches a future vacancy. Please list your ideal job – or your field of interest, and we will contact you when new vacancies matching your profile and interests are advertised.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a special interest in the shipping and/or the energy industry
- You are flexible and thrive on both teamwork and solo assignments
- You can identify with our values, and live by them professionally
- You are motivated by and attracted to our employee value proposition
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills as English is our working language
- You show initiative and enthusiasm
- You enjoy working in international business and have the ability to function in business cultures on all continents
- Our Company values and welcomes gender balance and diversity
When you apply for a job at Höegh LNG, you will have to complete an electronic application. Please find a link to our recruitment portal and create a profile here. It only takes a couple of minutes to register your personal data and upload your CV! If you are registered with a Portable CV you can simply transfer your data from previous applications in other companies.
Our recruitment portal will ask you to fill in the required information, and write a cover letter. Make sure to outline how your competencies are relevant for the position in question, and give a brief description of your motivation to work for Höegh LNG. Write a clear and concise cover letter, preferably not more than one page.
We advise you to upload: grade transcripts, references, CV and certificates. You can re-access and update your information and application by logging into our recruitment portal available from our homepage at any time.
After you have submitted your application we will make an evaluation and contact the appropriate candidates and invite them for an interview. Before the interview we recommend you to familiarize yourself with our company, and to consider the different work tasks of the job you have applied for. The primary objective of the interview is to get to know you.
We look forward to receiving and reading your application!